Contact details for Rebuilding Iraq

Dear Sir/Madam:

Greetings from Sunny Dubai:

We are interested in having the right contact details of the person in charge of  business development for Iraq.

We are holding a conference to discuss business Opportunities in Iraq and we hope to invite a representative from your company.

This event will be attended by top corporate executives, government officials, humanitarian leaders and foreign diplomats.

'3rd ReBUILDING IRAQ' will be held in Washington DC. This 2-days event is organized and hosted by New Fields Exhibitions.

I appreciate your time and attention.

For more information please visit www.new-fields.com/iraq3/index.htm

Regards,

Mohamed Ibrahim