Re: 2.6.0-ben1 : Badness in local_bh_enable at kernel/softirq.c:121

On 19/12/2003 at 13:04, Kiko Piris wrote:

> Thanks for the info. I did a google search and saw some threads
> discussing it. I should have done it before posting, sorry about that (I
> didn't guess this was an upstream issue).

Hi, this is just for the record:

While waiting for usb-serial to be fixed, Paul Mackerras posted this
patch against ppp_async on the lkml just some hours ago [*].

I applied it to 2.6.0-ben1 and everything seems to work fine right now.

Thanks to everyone (specially Ben, Colin and, of course, Paul and all
the kernel hackers that have made Linux 2.6 possible).

[*] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=107196726402894&w=2

--
Kiko

Please do not reply to the sender address of this email; due to spam and
Windows (TM) worms, everything not comming from the list is "stored" in
/dev/null. Put menorqui in the user part to send me anything.  Although,
I prefer replies sent to the list so that others can benefit from the
discussion.  Thanks.