Re: iBook G4 800MHz configuration

Hello,

Thank you for your quick answer ;)

Here some files that can be helpful (see attachment)...
Please, note that I use the fbdev 4.2.1.1 with XFree86-dri-trunk 4.3.9.12...So maybe my problem is normal...

I still try to make it work...Thank for your help :)

PS: If you need more informations, access, etc...don't hesitate to mail me :)

--
IoGuiX

"When will I sleep??"

David Pye wrote:

Hi,

If X appeared, it sounds like an encouraging start.  It is definitely worth
giving us that error because it may be something unrelated to the initial
hardware side of things.

Let us know what it is....

David