From: "IoGuiX ''JGuillaume de Rorthais"" <ioguix@free.fr>
To: "Michel �" <daenzer@debian.org>
Cc: "Peer Klein" <Peer.Klein@gmx.de>; <debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 6:41 PM
Subject: Re: iBook G4 800MHz configuration

Hello,

Did you received this last mail (see bottom)?

I tried some other things...
First I add "true" in the Option "UseFBDev" line that I forgot.
Then I tried with fbdev module from xserver-xfree86 sid package (a 4.2 I
think)...I saw a stable X screen dring 1 second...before X shut with
error of dependency (I don't have the error log here)...

So anyway...I you don't have time to answer me, maybe you know a good
web page about this problem? a tutorial...?

Thank you very much,
Have a nice evening...

--
IoGuiX