Re: Problems with X on my Titanium PB

Okay, digging through the log, I find:
   (II) Primary Device is: PCI 00:10:0
   (--) Chipset ATI Radeon Mobility M9 Lf (AGP) found
so it is definitely a TB IV.

In the log, I see:
(EE) RADEON(0): Failed to open framebuffer device, consult warnings and/or errors above for possible reasons
           (you may have to look at the server log to see warnings)
   (WW) RADEON(0): fbdevHWInit failed, not using framebuffer device
so this would mean that the frame buffer device is not being used, even though it tried, right?

The console does not work once X is run.

Sorry, what is "OFfb"?

If the log would be interesting to look at, it is here:
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~jjamison/XFree86.0.log

It seems that everyone who is running Debian on a TiBook is running sid. Should I be as well? If yes, how do I switch? Pardon my asking, but I have not used Debian before this install this week.

Thank you,
Johnathon