Re: Problems with X on my Titanium PB

$ lspci
00:0b.0 Host bridge: Apple Computer Inc.: Unknown Device 002d
00:10.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc: Unknown Device 4c66 (rev 01)

Johnathon

christophe barbe wrote:
On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 12:11:57PM -0700, Johnathon Jamison wrote:

Hello Christophe,

I do not rightly know which version I have, or how to tell.  I do know
my machine was purchased in Jan 2003, so I would bet it is a IV.  I
noticed a TiBook IV page at http://spacepants.org/hw/tibook/ that also
said to install from http://people.debian.org/~daenzer/ .  However, he
was using sid, not woody, and so it was slightly different
(xlibmesa3-gl1-dri-trunk instead of xlibmesa3-dri-trunk).  Apple System
Profiler says my video card name is 'ATI,Xia_A'.  The TiBook IV page
seems to indicate at the top that the chip set in IV and III are the
same.  I also fiddled with the Option "UseFBDev" "true" line which the
IV page talked about, but it did not seem to make a difference.

What gives you 'lspci'?
Mine gives me:

~$ lspci
00:0b.0 Host bridge: Apple Computer Inc. UniNorth 1.5 AGP
00:10.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon Mobility M7 LW [Radeon Mobility 7500]

Christophe