Problems with X on my Titanium PB

Hi,

I just installed debian on my Titanium yesterday. I installed woody. I did a net install, so my packages should be reasonably recent. Initially, X did not work, but I followed the instructions at http://www.cattlegrid.net/~christophe/titanium/#XFREE for X.

Specifically, I added the line
deb http://people.debian.org/~daenzer/dri-trunk/ ./
to /etc/apt/sources.list, and ran the following three commands:
$ apt-get update
$ apt-get install x-window-system-core x-window-system
$ apt-get install drm-trunk-module-src xserver-xfree86-dri-trunk \
> xlibmesa3-dri-trunk
I also used the provided XF86Config-4 file, http://www.cattlegrid.net/~christophe/titanium/XF86Config-4 . At this point, X started functioning. However, (1) the colors are wrong, (2) the pointers are wrong, and (3) I have lost visual use of text consoles.

(1) Almost the entire screen is yellowish. Occasional bits, like some of the KDE toolbar and the pointer, are the right colors. I saw that this was brought up on this list at the end of August, but I do not understand what I am supposed to do.

(2) The pointers are wrong. Imagine taking the bounding box of the pointer, taking the right and left thirds, and swaping them. That is, if the pointer should display as:
123
123
123
it displays as:
321
321
321
The hot spot is always in the top left corner.

(3) Once X starts, all text consoles are damaged. When switching to a text console, it is black, except for a gray line about 30-40 pixels up from the bottom. The line is about 5-10 pixels high, and is about 50% gray at the bottom, fading to black at the top. The keyboard still works, and I can do things, but I just can not see what I am typing. This phenomenon persists even after X exits.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

Johnathon Jamison