Re: Minimal powerpc kernel, miboot users please test (Was Re: modularized powerpc kernel)

On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 06:14:29PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> I will upload 2.4.22-2 as is though, as it will need to pass the NEW
> queue anyway, and we can fix the powerpc-small config in a future -3
> release.

The build failed because of some minor error in the control file, i will
have to build again tomorrow, since there is no way i will be able to
make the dinstall run of this evening.

So there is still time to send me a working .config file for
powerpc-small.

Could you have a look at this this evening.

Friendly,

Sven Luther