Re: Panther-Upgrade and no more linux on PBG4 12"

On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 08:15:58PM +0200, Georg Koss wrote:
> Hello Clive,
>
> THX for fast reply.
>
> On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 06:16:17PM +0100, Clive Menzies wrote:
>
> > > Gratefully in advance and greetings from Austria
> > If you search the archive for the last month, I think you'll find quite
> > a lot on this:
> >
> > http://lists.debian.org/search.html
>
> I tried this with boot, openfirmware, panther, macosx, powerpc, but no
> success. Probably you can give me one more hint (e.g. the list I shall
> look for).

Try OSX. You are correct in suspecting that the OSX upgrade did you
in.  There is not a clear idea of how to recover yet, although at
least one person has recovered.

You could also just look at all posts for the last month in a threaded
format at lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc .

--
Debian GNU/Linux Operating System
  By the People, For the People