Re: Panther-Upgrade and no more linux on PBG4 12"

Hello Clive,

THX for fast reply.

On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 06:16:17PM +0100, Clive Menzies wrote:

> > Gratefully in advance and greetings from Austria
> If you search the archive for the last month, I think you'll find quite
> a lot on this:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/search.html

I tried this with boot, openfirmware, panther, macosx, powerpc, but no
success. Probably you can give me one more hint (e.g. the list I shall
look for).

> HTH

I'm afraid, not at the moment but thanks for your help &

have a good day!

--

M.f.G.

Georg Koss