PINE for ppc?

Hey all!

So, I'm in the process of building a new main server using Debian-ppc, but I ran into an unexpected snafu. Due to the other people who use the box and their nostalgia / preferences PINE is a make-or-break package for me. I need it. I also have no desire at all to recompile it.

So I was going to enter RPM hell and use alien and all, but then I thought that a lot of people might have already done this and I should check in with you folks. Anyone have a .deb already built (or even just a tarball of the binaries, since they're pretty self-contained) that I could have?

:-)
Adam