Re: Enabling IBM Java 141 for web browsers

On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 08:19:44PM +0200, Pander wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have installed IBMJava2-ppc-141 and it works great although it doens't
> run applets in mozilla and konquerer. What do I need to do to get this
> working?
> I have already
> JAVA_HOME=/opt/IBMJava2-ppc-141

You got this working?  I haven't played too much with it, but the
version of 1.4.1 for ppc I downloaded a couple weeks ago would crash
as soon as the JVM started.  Kind of a downer given I'd like to have
the same JVM across all my systems (and the rest are x86).

Consumerism:  the one true path to world peace.