Re: Enabling IBM Java 141 for web browsers

I'm been using IBM ppc jdk 141 for sometime and it
works okay.  I would advise against using the IBM's
jit (at least on my oldworld upgrade to a G3).
Performs is dramatically reduced with the jit.  Go
figure!  The only other problem I have encountered
is that it won't run freenet (sadly).