Re: what' up with pmud? [clarification]

I realize that I was not very clear.
First I should have mentioned the hardware, it's a TiBook3.
Also I should precise that the laptop successfully goes to sleep and
wake up in all cases.
The problem is that pmud does NOT call /etc/power/pwrctl when the
sleep/wakeup cycle is triggered by closing the lid.

I am sure of this missing call of /etc/power/pwrctl because:
1. Missing log lines in /var/log/daemon.log
2. Missing call of /etc/power/pwrctl-local (that how I noticed the
problem).

Can a TiBook owner, please, try to verify that problem by comparing the
log in /etc/power/pwrctl by going to sleep via apm or via closing the
lid.

Thanks,
Christophe