Re: VGA out (mirror) on PowerBook IV (radeon 9000 M9)

On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 10:15, Jamie Wilkinson wrote:

> Woot!  xrandr rocks!

:)

> Your old 4.2 configuration file should work with the new server without
> problems, [...]

Well, xserver-xfree86-dri-trunk was a 4.3 server before already. :)

> Only thing broken now is that I had to remove the xlibmesa-lg1-dri-trunk
> package, [...]

I remember having problems on the upgrade to the experimental XFree86,
but I worked around them, and I don't remember what they were exactly.
:( Can you post some APT output so I can try and tweak the package
relationships for the next version?