Current locale is not supported in X11 [was PBG4 12" Xmodmap doesn't work anymore]

Found the problem, packages locales was not correctly configured. Xmodmap is working correclty again. Now have another problem when start X Window apps with this locales:

current locale is not supported in X11, locale is set to C0

(yeah I'm an heavy user of weird characters)

when /etc/locale.gen contains
en_US.ISO-8859-15 ISO-8859-15

any thoughts on how to fix this....

Sander van Geloven wrote:

Emmanuel Eckard wrote:

So you might want to try out your modifications manually after you desktop environnement has started... if they work, you'll just have to put the right script at the right place.

I've already tried that but without success.