PBG4 12" sometimes disk problems during boot

Hi all,

Since a few days my PBG4 12" will not always boot completely. Somewhere at the end of the boot sequence, just after it is loading some sound stuff it says (something like):

.
hda: lost interupt,
hda: lost interupt, lost dma status: 8080

And then it hangs... Then I try again and all goes fine. Does this mean my harddisk is not stable anymore or that is had problems when it is cold, because we all know the current normal operating temperature for a PBG4 now. Or is it a result of too many (unneed) ext3 disk activity when Linux is running and this is wearing out my harddisk?

I'm starting to get very worried about my machine now, anyone has some pointers to fix this or can give me a clue about what is going on?

Thanks,

Pander