Re: Measuring latency on my Apple G3

Michel Dänzer escribio el 22/07/03 21:13:
What exactly do you mean by 'video performance', anyway?

Well, a faster and cleaner dragging of windows, in example.

Look at the arch/i386/config.in hunk and merge it into arch/ppc/config.in, or try the attached patch. Then, make oldconfig
and so on.

I have merged manually the needed hunk. Right now I am creating a packaged kernel, so far so good.

Thanks a lot Michel, your feedback is very useful for me.

Regards, Ismael