Re: Supported systems (Was: Apple PowerMac G5)

At 0:39 Uhr +0900 26.06.2003, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
it is supported (I have a French Titanium with a Debian
distribution), but not completely: fnset doesn't work on it (BTW,
I couldn't find fnset in Debian -- is there a replacement?).

Try powerprefs.

(Note that it's dependency pbbuttonsd somehow interferes with pmud, though, I usually shut down pbbuttonsd as soon as I have made my settings and then check if pmud is still running and restart it if not (or restart it anyway))

Christian.