Re: Supported systems (Was: Apple PowerMac G5)

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 15:07:20 +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 01:02:11PM +0200, Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra wrote:
> > 	Considering that Debian GNU/Linux on the Apple Macintosh is
> > unsupported in Europe.
>
> Err, the apple macintosh is supported by Debian worldwide, but i guess
> we don't use the same meaning to the word 'support'.

Of course, it is supported (I have a French Titanium with a Debian
distribution), but not completely: fnset doesn't work on it (BTW,
I couldn't find fnset in Debian -- is there a replacement?).

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International des