Re: AmigaOne or Pegasos for a smallish server?

Rose Humphrey wrote:

Le mar 17/06/2003 à 10:44, Sven Luther a écrit :

They will survive, at least the chances are greater for Genesi to
survive than for Amiga.

Tssst tssst, what were you saying about FUD? (I'd still like to see
the Pegasos II tested for a while before recommending one for a server.
Elementary prudence). Amiga do not market the
AmigaOne, the name is merely licensed by MAI's European importer,
Eyetech. They likewise have nothing to do with whether it sinks or
swims, and even if Amiga Inc goes bankrupt tonight the AmigaOne will
still be there intact.

And I'll still be selling them :-p
Even to Swiss people, right? ;-)

--
AmigaOne dev list FAQ (when I say F, I mean F):
http://www.samfundet.no/~olegil/amiga/