Re: openoffice debs - how to downgrade from 1.0.3-1.0.2
- To: Matthew Yee-King <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: openoffice debs - how to downgrade from 1.0.3-1.0.2
- From: Michel Dänzer <email@example.com>
- Date: 20 May 2003 02:40:57 +0200
- Message-id: <1053391257.15563.84.camel@thor>
- In-reply-to: <20030520000514.GA8517@bennyhill>
- References: <20030519231559.GA7650@bennyhill> <20030520000514.GA8517@bennyhill>
On Tue, 2003-05-20 at 02:05, Matthew Yee-King wrote:
> On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 12:16:00AM +0100, Matthew Yee-King wrote:
> > Hello there
> > I'm using the debs for openoffice from here:
> > http://ftp.kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be/pub/mirror/ftp.vpn-junkies.de/openoffice/
> > and i recently ran apt-get upgrade, and got oo 1.0.3. Problem is now
> > openoffice won't open some nasty M$ office files that it opened
> > fine in OO 1.0.2 . (I'm assuming its the upgraded oo thats the problem,
> > not the upgraded system). My system is sarge.
> > So my question is, how do i downgrade a specific package and keep it
> > there on my next apt-get upgrade?
> I forgot to say -
> this is the error i get:
> I18N: Operating system doesn't support locale ""
> /usr/lib/openoffice/program/soffice.bin: relocation error:
> /usr/lib/openoffice/program/libsvx641lp.so: symbol
> _ZNK27SvxForbiddenCharactersTable22GetForbiddenCharactersEth, version
> UDK_3_0_0 not defined in file libsal.so.3 with link time reference
> I suppose i should report this on debian-openoffice, but i'm not
> subscribed yet...
Don't bother, see
Unfortunately, I lost 1.0.3-1, downloading it again from
Earthling Michel Dänzer \ Debian (powerpc), XFree86 and DRI developer
Software libre enthusiast \ http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=daenzer