Re: m4a/aac pmeg4 audio encoding

On May 19 2003, Joss Winn wrote:
> I've tried compiling faad2 but during the 'make' i get this error:
> Maybe someone understands how to fix these and will let us know (or
> even make debs! :-) )

	For the *decoding* part (which is less interesting than the
	encoding part IMO), you can use Marillat's debs, available

	deb http://marillat.free.fr/ testing main

	I don't know if he has binaries for poewrpc there, but I would
	guess that he has sources there (I don't know for sure) and
	with suitable use of apt-get source, compiling them to
	generate deb packages would be relatively easy.

	Hope this helps, Roger...

  Rogério Brito - rbrito@ime.usp.br - http://www.ime.usp.br/~rbrito