Re: Newbie problems

On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 07:26:18PM -0400, Jule Slootbeek wrote:
> I havn't gotten my CD player to be
> able to read Audio CD's it gives me this error:
>
> jule@localhost:~$ mount /cdrom
> mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/cdrom,
>        or too many mounted file systems

You don't mount audio CDs. You mount data CDs... Make sure that works,
and then audio CDs should work in an audio CD player.

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, MCSE
Paul.Hampson@Anu.edu.au

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did,
we'd be running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and
listening to repetitive music.
 -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

use, duplication and distribution.