Re: Newbie problems

I tried both those solutions to a negative effect. I still get:

** WARNING **: oss_open(): Failed to open audio device (/dev/dsp): No such device

when i try toplay something in winamp.

and my CD player won't open saying:
eject: unable to find or open device for: `cdrom'
thanks for the info though.

Jule