Re: Debian install on beige G3 (Of 2.4)

Hi Simon,

a colleage of mine installed Debian woody recently on a G3 beige, but
could not get it boot either from the OF nor cdrom/floppy. The only
solution was to use BootX (shipped with debian) from MacOS 9. (A fairly
acceptable solution, as the switch from MacOS9 can be made automatic at
boot time.)

Cheers

Francois