Re: Debian on Titanium G4 17

no the problem is with the ata-100 ide controller and now with the nvidia chipset
tom
Le mardi, 22 avr 2003, à 09:41 Europe/Paris, Christian Boesgaard a écrit :

On Sat, Apr 19, 2003 at 03:03:18PM +0200, bouillut @ no-log. org wrote:
i'm trying to install debian 30r1 cd on my new titanium G4 17
but the installer cannot see my internal disk and then cannot partition
or install anything
I've read in your last release that  i had to use yaboot 1.3.10

I have read somewhere on this list that some on some iBook models with
cd-rw/dvd-drive, it is impossible to boot some older kernels and see
an internal HD if there is a cd in the drive. If you are installing
from a cd, you can try installing from the network or harddisk.

See:
Installing Debian 3.0 onto an Apple iBook
http://people.debian.org/~branden/ibook/

--
  Christian Boesgaard