Re: powerbook 15" 1Ghz question ...
- To: Michel D?nzer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Brett Carter <email@example.com>, debian-powerpc <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: powerbook 15" 1Ghz question ...
- From: Brett Carter <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 16:07:16 -0700
- Message-id: <20030418230716.GL7768@lucy>
- In-reply-to: <1050704963.32517.33.camel@thor>
- References: <20030416141619.GB6532@saratoga.starfleet> <1050511703.23253.345.camel@thor> <20030418173846.GC7768@lucy> <1050704963.32517.33.camel@thor>
> It did last I tried, that was with the M7, but I don't expect any change
> with the M9 there. Now that you mention this though, there's probably on
> way to use the S-Video output yet.
Really? Can you let me in on the secret? I've been trying to get my 667 DVI
to work with an external 21" monitor, with no success. Everything I've read
says you need to warm boot from OSX. Did m3mirror get patched to work with