Re: powerbook 15" 1Ghz question ...
- To: Brett Carter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: debian-powerpc <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: powerbook 15" 1Ghz question ...
- From: Michel Dänzer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 19 Apr 2003 01:22:57 +0200
- Message-id: <1050708177.32527.47.camel@thor>
- In-reply-to: <20030418230716.GL7768@lucy>
- References: <20030416141619.GB6532@saratoga.starfleet> <1050511703.23253.345.camel@thor> <20030418173846.GC7768@lucy> <1050704963.32517.33.camel@thor> <20030418230716.GL7768@lucy>
On Sam, 2003-04-19 at 01:07, Brett Carter wrote:
> > It did last I tried, that was with the M7, but I don't expect any change
> > with the M9 there. Now that you mention this though, there's probably on
> > way to use the S-Video output yet.
> Really? Can you let me in on the secret?
My current dri-trunk packages without Option "UseFBDev", basically. Some
people have posted hints here.
Earthling Michel Dänzer \ Debian (powerpc), XFree86 and DRI developer
Software libre enthusiast \ http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=daenzer