Re: powerbook 15" 1Ghz question ...
- To: debian-powerpc <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: powerbook 15" 1Ghz question ...
- From: Thomas Bodenmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 23:53:57 +0000
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <1050704963.32517.33.camel@thor> (Michel Dänzer's message of "19 Apr 2003 00:29:24 +0200")
- References: <20030416141619.GB6532@saratoga.starfleet> <1050511703.23253.345.camel@thor> <20030418173846.GC7768@lucy> <1050704963.32517.33.camel@thor>
Michel Dänzer <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> On Fre, 2003-04-18 at 19:38, Brett Carter wrote:
>> > All in all, I'm not aware of any hardware component of this machine
>> > (except the built-in microphone maybe?) that's not supported. :)
>> Don't forget the external monitor port, it doesn't really work at all iirc.
> It did last I tried, that was with the M7, but I don't expect any change
> with the M9 there.
Mirroring or Xinerama?
> Now that you mention this though, there's probably on way to use the
> S-Video output yet.
"one" or "no"? ;-)