Re: powerbook 15" 1Ghz question ...
- To: Michael Flaig <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: powerbook 15" 1Ghz question ...
- From: florian <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 16 Apr 2003 16:57:16 +0200
- Message-id: <1050505036.577.11.camel@lisp>
- In-reply-to: <20030416141619.GB6532@saratoga.starfleet>
- References: <20030416141619.GB6532@saratoga.starfleet>
On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 16:16, Michael Flaig wrote:
> Hi all,
> I thought about buying the Powerbook G4 15" 1GHz, but have a few
> GNU/Linux related questions. So I would be happy If someone who has this
> TiBook could give me some answeres ...
great choice! i just got mine yesterday =)
> As far as I know
> - Powermanagement does work with latest Benh Kernels (suspend)
> - XFree86 work's but without 3D Accelration
i think 3d acceleration works with daezers modules. i didnt
really try it seriously by myself. but its supposed to work.
> - Sound works
works great. yes.