Re: tibookIII + projector
- To: Michel Dänzer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: tibookIII + projector
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 21:55:26 +0200
- Message-id: <20030412195526.GA1778@diotima>
- In-reply-to: <1050152747.29071.93.camel@thor>
- References: <20030403120033.GA2327@diotima> <20030407231310.GA1077@diotima> <1050152747.29071.93.camel@thor>
On Sat, Apr 12, 2003 at 03:05:47PM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Die, 2003-04-08 at 01:13, email@example.com wrote:
> > > How to configure XF86Config-4 to use my laptop (video card M7) with a
> > > projector? I have to give a conference next week. The projector is in
> > > the conference room. I need to have enabled the _two_ screens there. But
> > > I haven't chance to test the possible configurations. I've read in
> > > Cristophe's web page about TiBookIII:
> > >
> > > > Depending on the X configuration both screens will work correctly or
> > > > only one.
> > >
> > Finally, I had to use MacOs X. I couldn't resolve the resolution
> > problem.
> > Does anybody know how to make compatible the special resolution of
> > TiBook III to use with a projector?
> I guess you'd have to use a mode that the projector groks, probably with
> a 4:3 aspect ratio. The problem then might be getting the internal panel
> to work well with that though.
Thanks for your advise, I'll try it again in my next presentation. I wonder
if this problem may have to do as well with the specific projector
that I had to use.