Re: would this break my debian installation?

On Mon, 2003-04-07 at 10:02, florian wrote:

> arg! okay. you should have not done that. as far as i know the
> disk utility always claims the whole disk for itself.

Yeah as far as I know, that's the case, too.  Although I _did_
create a partition for OS X to claim, and it would not use it
(I had attempted to duplicate the partition scheme from a
previous OS X/Debian PPC dual boot system).  The installer
scanned for available volumes for the install, and "found" none.
There seemed to be no alternative to using that lovely disk utility.