Trouble getting Quik working...

I'm setting up my UMAX J700 with a G3/300 upgrade card to be a small CVS/web server, but I am having trouble getting Quik to work properly on it. I have Debian installed and working, but I am forced to start up from the MacOS and then use BootX to start up Linux when I want to use it. I've been trying different things in Open Firmware, but nothing has been working.

These are the settings I use for OF:

input-device kbd
output-device /bandit@F2000000/3Dfx,Voodoo3@E (I'm using a V3 card)
boot-device scsi-int/sd@0:0 (the Linux HD is id 0 on the internal chain)
boot-file /boot/vmlinux-2.2.20-pmac root=/dev/sda2
boot-command begin ['] boot catch 1000 ms cr again

But when I try to boot (by typing boot), I get "CLAIM failed." I've tried other boot-device settings, but everything I have tried has given me the "DEFAULT CATCH" error.

I've scoured the net looking for someone who has solved this problem, but have been unable to find anything.

If anyone has any ideas at all, I would love to hear them.

Thanks in advance,

Dylan Barrie
Postpose