Re: Tuxracer stopped working after the latest dri-trunk upgrade.

On Thu, 2002-11-21 at 08:51, Jesus Climent wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 10:13:56AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 07:30:40AM +0100, Jesus Climent wrote:
> > > No. Fast as hell.
> > >
> > > Check www.hispalinux.es/~data/ibook/ for details.
> >
> > Wow, that looks familiar:
> >
> > http://people.debian.org/~branden/ibook.html
>
> It does not look familiar anymore.
>
> I have taken down my page. But after checking yours, I see you have done
> the same.
>
> Just a short look at the cache from google reveals your page has not
> been updated since April 17th, which means a long time.
>
> I collected in my page info about DRI, airport, sound, pmu, kernel, X
> configuration,... which is obviously missing in your page.
>
> All that info dates from June 24th to yesterday.
>
> I did not intend to offend anyone, nor plagiarize your page. I just
> collected the info.
>
> Seems that trying to help gives me more headaches than happiness.

Guys,

As both of your instructions (and a few others) proved invaluable in
getting Debian onto my iBook2, I'd be more than willing to compile an
amalgamated HOWTO with full acknowledgement of all original authors
contributions.  All original authors can review before it's posted
anywhere if you like.

Would this be of any value?

Thanks
Bill