From: Michel Dänzer <michel@daenzer.net>
Date: Thu Nov 21, 2002  4:42:14  AM US/Pacific
To: Ashifi <gogoa@whitman.edu>
Cc: debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Fresh install w/o xfree

On Don, 2002-11-21 at 07:28, Ashifi wrote:

I just want to reconfigure my Xserver because of this problem: If I start an X session and then switch to another screen (CTRL + ALT + COMMAND/APPLE + F2) all the screens look miserably dim. I don't know what's wrong, but please help
me fix this. (is the solution editing XF86Config-4?)

--
Earthling Michel Dänzer (MrCooper)/ Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc) developer XFree86 and DRI project member / CS student, Free Software enthusiast