Re: share data with macos

On Fri, 1 Nov 2002, Jean-Christophe Michel wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I need to put some data on my mac hfs partition on a dual boot
> pwbk.
> But i cannot mount partition in writable mode:
>
> mount -t hfs -w /dev/hda12 /mac
> mounts it in read only...

no I guess that you don't have the rigths to writte to /mac.
what is the output of ls -ld /mac ??

I use an fstab entry to mount the hfs shared partition between MacOS-X
and debian. this allow the group 110 members to read-writte on this
partition.
# the mac-linux sharing space
/dev/hda17      /mac            hfs     rw,gid=110,user,noauto    0 0

we just use mount /mac and umount /mac. (as we just use it from time to
times)

	Eric

--
 BJ>  Certes, la charte autorise de s'éloigner du sujet
 BJ> en cours d'enfilade.
 Ça ne doit pas être très pratique.
 -+- MT in <http://www.le-gnu.net> : J'avance, tu recules -+-