Re: Creating a bootfloppy [was: Recovering Open Firmware [was: "X and console stuff ..."]]

On Thu, Aug 22, 2002 at 02:26:02AM -0300, Rogério Brito wrote:
> On Aug 21 2002, Rogério Brito wrote:
> > 	Anyway, to create a bootable floppy, I do:
<snippt for brevity - see earlier in this thread for a description on
how to create a bootable floppy>

Thanks for the detailed information on how to create the bootfloppy!
My first attempt just didn't work - maybe got the root=xxxx wrong.
Back to the install floppies...

I guess I'll be busy with this a couple of days. Once thats fixed I'll
be back. :)

Thanks again to all who replied!

--
Vinai