installing new xserver

Hi, it has been a fortnight since i have installed Debian r5 on my PowerMac 5500, and it has been going relatively well. I now want upgrade to the latest xfree86 releases, but the problem is that the concerned computer doesn't have a net connection. Therefore i can't apt-get those debs. What i have done till now is that i have downloaded all the binaries and burnt them on to a cd. So i was wondering as to how i should proceed to install these packages.

thanx

Asif