Re: ATI Radeon Mobility M6 LY and BenH Kernel on New ibooks.

Jesus Climent (jesus.climent@hispalinux.es) schrieb:

> I upgraded some info about the iBook Dual-USB (2002 version) at my web
> page:
>
> http://www.hispalinux.es/~data/iBook/

Thanks, it was very helpful. I downloaded the kernel anew, applyed the patch
(am I right, if i just did a "/usr/src/kernel-patch/powerpc/benh/apply/benh"
from the benh_kernel directory? At last this didn't give any error.

But as I recompiled, I pulled the OFFB and put in the RadeonFB, as you
wrote. But as I try to reboot this kernel, I again get to OpenFirmware, I'll
write down what's standing there:
------snip------
... ok
copying OF device tree...done
Initializing fake screen: ATY,FALL_A
Calling quiesce ...
returning 0x01400000 from prom_init

DEFAULT CATCH!, code=300 at  (a sign i can't read)SRR0: 01403ab0   (the sign
again)SRR1: 00083030

Then the Normal OpenFirmware definition with Apple Powerbook4,3 etc

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
mfG Johannes

P.S: In the Howto there isn't a link for the .config, and the XFree config
is down (at last it doesn't work from here).