Re: ATI Radeon Mobility M6 LY and BenH Kernel on New ibooks.

Since seems that my mail did not go through, I will send it again.

On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 07:04:36PM +0200, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> >I have tried both, with no results. I have used both "fbset -x" and the
> >parser. It does not work properly, having to reboot the system every
> >time I try it.
> >
> >I have a downloaded config file. Do not remember from where.
> >
> >Anyone has a similar configuration and can share the file to try it?
>
> Do you have "Option" "UseFBDev" "true" in your XF86Config "device"
> section ?

Yes, I have "UseFBDev" set. It seems to use it properly, acording to
the log file.

Dunno what else to do.

Maybe I will try a vanilla "X -configure" or similar option and see if I
can tweak it manually...

Jesus Climent | Unix System Admin | Helsinki, Finland.
www.HispaLinux.es/~data/ || www.simauria.upv.es/~data/
Please, encrypt mail address to me. Download my public
key from http://www.hispalinux.es/~data/public.gpg.txt
Registered Linux user #66350 Debian 3.0 & Linux 2.4.19