Re: ATI Radeon Mobility M6 LY and BenH Kernel on New ibooks.

Hello,

sorry if I am repeating something but I subscripted just before this mail
and can't yet find this thread in the archives (?).

I also try to get the ibook2 working and installed the precompiled kernel of
benh. Worked fine with sound, but xfree told me it couldn't find a
framebuffer device, so i thought the benh kernel is without framebuffer
radeon support. I tried to compile it anew with this howto:
http://tinyplanet.ca/pubs/debian/ibook/install
and it compiles without problems. But when I try to reboot with it, I get no
error message but return to OpenFirmware (a white console, i think it is
OpenFirmware). As I cannot see any error, I am atm unable to fix it? Anyone
has a suggestion what to do?

Thanks and sorry again,

mfG Johannes