Re: About the latest Ibook, problems...

Miguel Sousa Filipe wrote:

I've seen references to ibook2 and ibook3 .. after all is this a ibook2 or a
ibook3 ?
(It would be nice to clear this so that pages on the net concerning the right model are easily to spot.. and since I'm going to do such a web page when I get
things working).

/proc/cpuinfo names the motherboard as "iBook 2 rev. 2", so I'd like to propose we call it iBook2.2

It's certainly not an iBook2, since it's a different hardware revision. It also creates unneccessary confusion to use that name. IMHO, of course.

   /Emil