My further foray into debian

Well, I'm downloading the benh tree, to compile my first kernel (to get
OpenGL support... as per the wonderful directions I received earlier from
this list -- thanks again!).  I have a few questions while I download the
source at 28.8k  (only a modem at home... and poor phone lines...)

Is there an advantage to changing/upgrading my system from woody to sarge?
 I'm sure that's a question that may have different answers from different
people, but are there some upshots that are obvious to anyone?

To do that (move to sarge) do I just change my sources.list to say
"testing" where they now say "stable"?  (assuming the mirror has both)

Thank you again for all your help -- you've helped make my ibook faster
than it ever was with a MacOS.

-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers