Re: Considering moving to Debian PowerPC

On Fri, Dec 27, 2002 at 11:58:17PM +0000, Miguel Sousa Filipe wrote:
> Well.. I just saw this in freenode IRC network:
>
> ~ iBook3 suspend patch: http://people.debian.org/~hafre/radeonfb.c.diff
>
> I guess suspend is now possible in linux! :-p

I just tried this patch on my Tibook3 and unfortunately it doesn't seem
to work. When I close the lid I get the heartbeat led but when I reopen
the lid I get a black screen and have to press the power button for a
few seconds to restart the laptop.

Christophe

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
-- Albert Einstein