Re: Considering moving to Debian PowerPC

Everything works fine except:
   No resume/suspend yet (that's the big limitation)
   No TV out
   No VGA out (or I missed something)

Thanks to all who replied. I now have a good idea of where I stand. It seems (after some searching) that the suspend/resume issue is related to ATI not having released appropriate specifications for the M7.

Unfortunately, this limitation makes the prospect of running Linux/PPC much less attractive to me. Oh well, in any case, thanks for the help, guys.

Andrew.