Considering moving to Debian PowerPC

Hi, I've got quite a lot of experience with the i386 port of Debian, and now that I've got myself a Powerbook G4 667 ("DVI revision"), I'm considering putting debian-powerpc on it.

Unfortunately, documentation is relatively scarce, so I have the following preparatory questions:

* How does the benh kernel differ from the official kernel?
* This TiBook has a Mobility Radeon 7500; am I able to get DRI and all associated goodies working under XFree86?
* How well does power management work (idle CPU, sleep/suspend, etc)?
* Any other patches/utilities/tips a Linux/PPC user should be aware of?

Thankyou in advance,

Andrew.