I've messed up yaboot, it won't boot linux or OS X

Hello,
After I installed Debian, I couldn't get yaboot to boot OS X and made some changes which then disabled me from getting Linux or OS X. I the tried to reset the firmware to boot OS X and skip the boot partition(hda2) but I couldn't get that to work. I held down the option key and was able to boot OS X and now I'd like to know if there is any way to edit yaboot from OS X? Is there any other solution?
Thanks,
hbmartin