Re: I've messed up yaboot, it won't boot linux or OS X

If you have an HFS partition you can probably drop a copy of yaboot and
a yaboot.conf file on it and boot it from the Open Firmware prompt.
"boot hd:##,yaboot", I think. You'll have to create a working
yaboot.conf to do that, of course. That should get you in to Linux,
where you can make your fixes and rerun ybin.

--
Michael Heironimus