localtalk printing

hi,

so my beige g3 is now booting hda from floppy, it acts as a gateway
for my cable modem running udhcpd on the inner interface, xawtv works
fine and I'm diving into ppc assembly (and maybe fix alsaplayers cdda
endianess bug if I can find time to do it) ...

Now I'd like to set it up as a printserver for the home lan using an
old epson color inkjet printer (works more or less on my laptop with
gimp-print).

Can anyone give me a quick shot at setting up a localtalk connection
under linux for printing (docs on this seem to be a bit sparse google-
wise) ?

thanks in advance,

chris@lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)